My name is David. Just trying to live a healthy life. I post shit that I think is awesome, whatever that may be...
So I guess I’ll kill my legs today and do squats?
I don’t understand all these kids at my gym wearing Beats headphones. If I paid $100+ on headphones, I don’t think I would be working out, getting sweaty as shit in them.
Need some extra energy for tonight’s shoulder workout. I’ll let you guys know how it is.
So much motivation right thurr
Help me decide which gym to choose:
- Smaller gym
- New Equipment (nice equpiment)
- Really Clean
- Not a good selection of types of equipment
- Closed on Sundays
- I know a lot of people at this gym, and have a good relationship with all the staff
- Large Gym
- Older equipment (but definitely usable)
- Not overly clean, but not dirty
- Open 7 days per week
- Has basketball court
- Has pool
- Big selection of equipment
Gym A = $45/month, Gym B = $20/month (cost is for two people)
What should I do?????
I actually want to go to cardio. What the hell is wrong with me?
I get to leave early from work today, and I’ll get to go back to the gym and get in a good cardio session.